According to the Article 11 of the CCAA's Statues, bodies of the Agency are Agency’s Board and Agency’s Director.
Agency is governed by the Board consisting of five members. They are appointed by the Government upon the proposal of the Minister, for a period of four years and possibility of reappointment.
The Board of the Agency performs the following tasks:
- passes the Statutes of the Agency with the prior approval of the Government of the Republic of Croatia;
- passes other general acts in accordance with the law and the Agency's Statutes,
- adopts the Agency's annual work and development plan and monitors its implementation;
- adopts the financial plan and final account of the Agency;
- invites tenders for the election of the Agency’s director, appoints and dismisses the Agency’s Director with the consent of the Minister;
- appoints and dismisses the Agency’s deputy director upon the proposal of the Agency’s Director;
- decides on the Agency's borrowing and assuming of financial obligations exceeding the amount that is not within