Non-scheduled Air Services
· Regulation on the authorization of foreign aircraft flights in the Croatian airspace (OG 50/17)
· Regulation (EU) No 452/2014 of 29 April 2014 laying down technical requirements and administrative procedures related to air operations of third country operators
Application form: FAO-FRM-001
Application form for operating permit to conduct non-scheduled air services is filed to the Agency as follows:
- For one to four non-scheduled flights, no later than three (3) working days prior to the date of the planned flight;
- For a series of non-scheduled flight, fifteen (15) work days prior to the start of the first flight.
Aircraft operator must hold EASA TCO Authorisation or valid one-off notification according to Regulation EU 452/2014 and submit copies of the following documents together with the application form:
- Certificate of Insurance issued according to EC Regulation 785/2004;
- Charter agreement in English,
- On request, Security Programme in English language and/or certificate that the Security Programme has been approved by the aviation authorities of the country of the aircraft operator,
- In case of carrying cargo and/or mail from third country airports: ACC3 designation according to Commission Regulations (EC) No. 300/2008 and 2015/1998,
- Non-objection letters from Croatian operators when applicable
- On request, other relevant information or documentation relating to the specific operation.
All additional changes regarding the previously authorized
flight(s) must be notified to the Agency.
Flight authorization under the Fourth, Fifth and the Seventh Freedom of Air
Fourth, Fifth and the Seventh Freedom traffic rights may be exceptionally granted to the third country operators, provided that:
- There is a reciprocity in that such rights are granted to Croatian air carriers by the country of the operator;
- operator has previously obtained non-objection letters for such an air service from all Croatian air carriers, unless otherwise regulated by an international agreement binding on the Republic of Croatia or by the Air Traffic Act.
The operating permit is issued by the Agency upon the positive prior opinion provided by the ministry responsible for civil aviation.