Aircraft owner is responsible for continuing airworthiness of an aircraft and has to make sure that an aircraft is used only if:
- it is maintained in the airworthy condition,
- any and all operating equipment and emergency equipment are accurately installed and in valid condition,
- aircraft’s certificate of airworthiness is valid,
- aircraft maintenance is carried out in accordance with the approved maintenance programme.
- In order to fulfil his obligations, aircraft owner has to contract continuing airworthiness management organization to carry out all continuing airworthiness related jobs. In this way, CAMO shall assume responsibility for successful implementation of these jobs.