Autor: CCAA

Initial Training Course And Cabin Crew Attestation

If you wish to work as a Cabin Crew member in commercial air transport within a Member State of the European Union you must hold a valid Cabin Crew Attestation (CCA). This is a certificate of professional competency which permits you to discharge the duties of Cabin Crew on European Union registered aircraft.

Training courses leading to the deliverance of a CCA, commercial air transport operators or training organisations that conduct them, must be approved by the competent National Authority.

In the Republic of Croatia initial training and examinations for applicants of CCA are conducted by commercial air transport operator or training organisations approved to do so. The Croatian Civil Aviation Agency is competent Authority in the Republic of Croatia and has compiled on official website a list of commercial air transport operators who have been approved to provide initial training and issue the CCA for that training.

If you are the holder of a cabin crew attestation and are enquiring about re-issue or replacement, you need to contact the commercial air transport operator or training organisation that issued your attestation. The Croatian Civil Aviation Agency does not issue or re-issue cabin crew attestations.